At Home Care Software Solutions, Inc. we realize that the whole is only as great as the parts. HCSS is a high energy and consultant-oriented company which focuses on empowering clients to reach their highest levels of operational, financial and clinical outcomes. We look for passionate learners, value leaders more than managers, and are committed to developing exceptional talent.
Home Care Software has a need to add a Marketing Analyst to their team. We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who can work closely with our team to create compelling content, attract more visitors to our sites, increase quality lead generation, and grow our market share while keeping on top of the latest health care marketing trends.
The Marketing Analyst will assist in the successful implementation and the growth of our marketing strategy including authoritative website content, email marketing, blogs, social networks and tradeshows. Your primary responsibility will be creating well researched and authoritative home health care focused content, email marketing, and social media campaigns for Home Care Software. An enthusiasm for health care is a must.
This position is best suited to people who thrive on problem solving, data analysis and being able to stay on task while juggling multiple projects at once. Strong candidates will be problem solvers, willing to learn and deliver new services, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
The ideal candidate will have …
- The ability to start a conversation online, and the desire to be published in the online world.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the appropriate style, tone, and voice to the specific piece of content and its objectives.
- A passion for understanding our industry, our customers, and how we help them and our business' mission.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience with inbound marketing, search engine optimization, or digital media.
- At least 2 years recent sales or marketing experience in home care or related health care industry (Hospice, DME, ALF, SNF, Care Management).
- A solid understanding of SEO, excellent written and verbal communication skills, compelling writing style, an understanding of HTML.
Associates degree in Marketing, Bachelor degree preferred, or related field or equivalent combination of education + experience.
Submit Your Resume